T E T R I S ' D 4 T E T R I S ' D 4

Love it! The world you created around the Tetris universe is creative and interesting to see. And I love that you brought back all the old elements from each previous animations. Years and years later it's awesome to see that you brought it back and made a fantastic conclusion. Very nostalgic and fun to watch! 10/10!!

cobra0528 responds:

The music man himself! Definitely extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed it. From the very beginning, it has always been your epic music that breathes life into the series. Thank you man. Great review! :)

T E T R I S ' D Rising T E T R I S ' D Rising

I love you so much.

This is fantastic great stupendous.

I don't see why people stop liking things simply because they aren't the same thing over and over again.

I simply don't understand, some people are calling it "repetitive," while some people are saying they wish it was the exact same way as the first two.

Either way, I love it man, I hope we can keep making awesomeness together.

cobra0528 responds:

I don't get it either man. All I know is that this animation is being hated on. I expected that for number three, but not for this one.

T E T R I S ' D 3 T E T R I S ' D 3

I love you.

This is a masterpiece, my man. Thank you so much for being awesome.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Will you marry me?

This is the best thing I've ever played ever.

I love you.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOL OLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLO LOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOL OLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLO LLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLO OLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLL OLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLO LOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOL OLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLO LOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOO LLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLO LOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOL OLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLO LOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOL OLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLL OOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOL OLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLO LOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOL OLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLO LLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLO OLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLL OLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOL

cobra0528 responds:

Haha...dude if it wasn't you reviewing, this would have been "useless'd" so fast. And no...I wont marry you.

Cute Avoider Cute Avoider

Good stuff man.

This is the best game so far that uses my music. Congratulations!

Solidsnk65 responds:

Thanks! I really loved the song, I spent such a long time searching for the right tune... but yours was just perfect. :D

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

WOW!

421 Seconds!

I don't know how, but the first time I tried it, I got the "Too much Contra" Achievement on accident!?!?!

Story Of Envy 2012 Story Of Envy 2012

This is amazing. Some of the best, well mastered, catchy music I have heard on this website. Well done.

Essence of the Night (Remix) Essence of the Night (Remix)

Your skills have improved tremendously! These are definitely getting and sounding better. Keep up the good work.

Thank you sir Parkerliciousness! :D

Before the Storm V2 - CaL Before the Storm V2 - CaL

Really good!

I feel like some of the piano could use some reeverb.
Otherwise, a great piece!