Story Of Envy 2012 Story Of Envy 2012

This is amazing. Some of the best, well mastered, catchy music I have heard on this website. Well done.

Essence of the Night (Remix) Essence of the Night (Remix)

Your skills have improved tremendously! These are definitely getting and sounding better. Keep up the good work.

cobra0528 responds:

Thank you sir Parkerliciousness! :D

Before the Storm V2 - CaL Before the Storm V2 - CaL

Really good!

I feel like some of the piano could use some reeverb.
Otherwise, a great piece!

{dj-N} Theory of Everything {dj-N} Theory of Everything

This is way past newgrounds material.

This stuff is absolutely production material, you should definitely be no short of famous at this point, your music is top of the line, high class, and in general some of the best I've ever heard, professional or not.

BEST SONG I'VE HEARD EVER

Reddish Neon Reddish Neon

Nice!!!!

You did a great job getting all the notes right and everything!
I recommend putting different drum samples in, the beat is great, just the drums themselves could have a bit more power.

Peace!

RaceTheHedgehog responds:

Thanks for the 9 and the review!

I mean I even had trouble getting better drums, either I leave it at this, or I decrease the volume of everything else. It's hard, but I like how it comes out.

[DJ_ITD] - Industry (WIP) [DJ_ITD] - Industry (WIP)

This is nooooicee.

Some of the best stuff I've heard, both professional or amateur. You're doing a great job, I recommend going for a real career in this area, because you're doing an awesome job in it!

djInTheDark responds:

Thanx, funny you mention that because I've already been signed. ^_^

I aim to please!

Fredgy - Drum&Bass WIP Fredgy - Drum&Bass WIP

Fantastic.

The choices of drums, along with the hard synth is awesome. I like that you've got a strong beat, and that it isn't too abstract, it contributes to the catchiness of the song.

All I can consider is turning down the hihat the goes every two beats just a little, but not much.

Fredgy responds:

awesome
i'll put the volume down of the hihat on that place!
thanks!

{dj-N} The End of Time {dj-N} The End of Time

Amazing man!

Beats mine! Thank you for making this amazing song, for it is euphoric to my ears.
It seems perfect to me.

Once More - F-777 Once More - F-777

This is pure magic.

I have never in all my days heard a better song on newgrounds, or on anything for that matter, I think this is song is one of the top songs I've heard of any genre.

I am so glad that you made this.

Thank you.

{dj-N} All's Lost [Full Ver.] {dj-N} All's Lost [Full Ver.]

Splendidtacular.

All of your music seems to be done professionally, I don't see why you're not a professional artist as of now, I would be going for that money, and record labels, and all that junk.

In other words, I like it to the point of spontaneous dancing.

dj-Nate responds:

Wow, thanks man! I'm trying!