T E T R I S ' D 4 T E T R I S ' D 4

Love it! The world you created around the Tetris universe is creative and interesting to see. And I love that you brought back all the old elements from each previous animations. Years and years later it's awesome to see that you brought it back and made a fantastic conclusion. Very nostalgic and fun to watch! 10/10!!

cobra0528 responds:

The music man himself! Definitely extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed it. From the very beginning, it has always been your epic music that breathes life into the series. Thank you man. Great review! :)

T E T R I S ' D Rising T E T R I S ' D Rising

I love you so much.

This is fantastic great stupendous.

I don't see why people stop liking things simply because they aren't the same thing over and over again.

I simply don't understand, some people are calling it "repetitive," while some people are saying they wish it was the exact same way as the first two.

Either way, I love it man, I hope we can keep making awesomeness together.

cobra0528 responds:

I don't get it either man. All I know is that this animation is being hated on. I expected that for number three, but not for this one.

T E T R I S ' D 3 T E T R I S ' D 3

I love you.

This is a masterpiece, my man. Thank you so much for being awesome.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

T E T R I S ' D 2 T E T R I S ' D 2

This was the daily feature on my 16th birthday!

I consider this my birthday present!

Thank you Cody for such a masterful animation.

cobra0528 responds:

Happy birthday Parker! You did say you would be back today, didn't you?

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Haha

"No animal was hurt in the making of this animation."

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

I can't take the awesomeness!

Man these are actually really old. I remember back to the first one, and not being old enough, didn't understand, but now I understand much much better than I did before.

This series is really really really really amazing.

I love Walking I love Walking

AMAZING

For the winz.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Holy crap!

This movie has a score of 4.75, I didn't know that was really possible. This movie is great, it gives a bit of variety to the series. (Which is awesome) Hopefully the last movie (which will be awesome) will be extremely amazing (and awesome) as the rest of the movies (which are awesome)

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

HAHAHA

Wow, they robbed him. I thought they might have taken his other kidney. That would have been weird.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

I remember when this series started.

I was pretty young, so I didn't really understand, but looking back on this again, I like it a whole lot more than I did before.

This series has been out for a long time!